Different types of users
You can view and manage the roles and permissions of your company's members in the members page.
Access it by clicking on the person icon on the upper right corner of the company dashboard.
Inside a company there are three different permission levels:
- Team admin: This user can access and edit all pipes inside a company (including private pipes). He/she can also edit the company's settings, invite/delete members or change other member's permission levels;
- Team member: This user can join all public pipes and create/edit cards inside them (depending on his/her permission level within the pipe);
- Guest user: This user can only access the start form of public pipes or the ones he/she has been invited to and create cards. He/she can't view or edit any cards, even the ones he/she created.
You can view and manage the roles and permissions of your pipe's members in the members page.
Access it by clicking on the person icon on the upper right corner of the pipe dashboard.
Your pipe's members page provides an overview of all your pipe's members and their roles/permission levels.
Inside a pipe there are five different permission levels:
- Read only: Read only users can view all cards and leave comments on them;
- Restricted view: Users with restricted view can create new cards but they're only allowed to view/edit cards that are they created or that were assigned to them;
- Start form only: These users can only access the pipe's start form to create new cards. They can't view/edit any cards, even the ones they've created;
- Pipe member: Pipe members can create new cards as well as access all of the pipe’s existing cards to edit/move them across the pipe;
- Pipe admin: Pipe admin users can do everything within the pipe (create, edit and delete cards) as well as edit the pipe’s settings.