You can invite members from within your pipe dashboard. Simply click on the 'Invite Members' button on the upper right corner the header.
The following screen will pop up:
You can invite users that are already in your company by typing their username, or you can invite new users by typing their email.
Any users you invite via email are not yet members of your company, and will automatically be added to it when you invite them to your pipe, making them eligible to your company's charges (click here to learn more about our pricing policy).
After finding the username or typing the email address, click the 'Add' button.
After adding the user(s) you can change the role (permission level) the new users will have in your pipe. These are the five possible roles within a pipe:
- Read only: Read only users can view all cards and leave comments on them;
- Restricted view: Users with restricted view can create new cards but they're only allowed to view/edit cards that are they created or that were assigned to them;
- Start form only: These users can only access the pipe's start form to create new cards. They can't view/edit any cards, even the ones they've created;
- Pipe member: Pipe members can create new cards as well as access all of the pipe’s existing cards to edit/move them across the pipe;
- Pipe admin: Pipe admin users can do everything within the pipe (create, edit and delete cards) as well as edit the pipe’s settings.
Select the user's role/permission level, click 'invite' and you're good to go!