Estimated reading time: 3 minutes
Save yourself several hours of work by automatically routing tasks to your team members based on predefined rules.
You can rest easy knowing that it’s effortless to define assignees to Cards as soon as they are created.
Automatically define an assignee
To begin, access Pipefy's Automations in the left sidebar.
Then, click on Add a new automation.
Choose an event that triggers an action in this automation.
- As an example, the event is When a Card enters a phase.
After choosing the event, select the pipe and phase for this automation to run.
While setting up an event, it's possible to add conditions and get more specific about this automation.
- For example, imagine that this automation criterion is a Card's urgency, represented by a label.
After choosing an event and its conditions, define an action.
As you are looking to assign pipe members automatically, your Card should contain an assignee field.
- Select Update a field's value.
- Then, on Select field, choose the assignee field for this action.
- Click Add assignee, then update it with one or more pipe members to execute Cards in this specific phase.
In the example below, the automation works the following:
- Event: when a card enters the Approval phase of the Expense Reimbursement pipe
- Condition: and, when its label is High priority
- Action: the member assigned to execute this phase's Cards is Chewie.
Create automation according to your rules and ease manual work by assigning team members automatically!