Boost your team's efficiency by avoiding delays in deliveries and prioritizing overdue tasks.
What is this useful for?
Using automations to create automated prioritization processes that focus on getting overdue tasks done as soon as possible.
Whenever a task/card becomes overdue (goes over its due date), you can automatically bring it to the attention of the team to be certain it'll be taken care of.
Before you get started you'll need to:
- Create a high priority/overdue tasks phase;
- Make sure all your tasks have a due date - you can guarantee that by adding a mandatory due date field in the start form or a phase.
- Access the automation page by clicking on the automation option in your company dashboard;
- Click on 'Add new automation';
- Our event will be 'When an alert is triggered' - in pipe 'team task management', type of alert is 'overdue card.
- Our action will be 'Move card', to phase overdue tasks.
- Let's name and save the automation and from now on, every time a card becomes overdue in the task management pipe, it'll automatically be moved to the high priority phase and brought to the attention of your team.
More ways to…
Instead of automatically moving the card to a specific phase, you can assign it to a team manager or add a high priority label to it.
Click here to learn more about how to do this.