Estimated reading time: 3 minutes
By creating and customizing Portals, you can centralize different forms and requests in a single place.
Get started by clicking on Portals, located at Pipefy's left sidebar.
Begin customizing your Portal
- There, click Add new Portal to customize a Portal from scratch.
- It's also possible to preview, delete or edit an existing Portal by clicking the three dots.
Once you enter the Portal's customization environment, it's possible to add, remove or edit:
- Your company's logo;
- The Portal's name;
- A description of what the Portal is about;
- A background image or background color;
- Change buttons' colors;
- Add different forms to compose your Portal.
Saving and sharing your Portal
- After customizing your Portal, just remember to save it.
- To share it with stakeholders, just click Share and copy a unique link to this Portal.
Or... you can also share it through the Portals' main page.
Watch a quick tutorial on how to begin customization: