Estimated reading time: 5 minutes
There is a new way to gather, track, view and analyze data in Pipefy! Meet Dashboards, a brand new feature that will help you to optimize any process!
If you prefer watching a video about this feature, click on the player below.
Or, you can proceed to the article to check the update! ⬇️
Dashboards: all data customized and centralized in one place
Dashboards allow users to create their own metrics and charts without the need to plug in third-party apps.
It’s an entirely self-service and native BI tool that empowers users to extract the exact data they want and visualize it in multiple ways.
Now, it's much easier to identify improvement opportunities, have insights, boost your processes, and reach greater results, while all information is managed in a single place.
Dashboards can be built to measure metrics in different areas, such as:
- Human Resources (time to hire candidates, employee performance);
- Finance (dollars spent per department, purchase request lead time);
- Customer Service (onboarding time, customer segmentation);
- Marketing (execution speed, request types);
- IT (requests' resolution time, ticket volume);
- Sales (conversion rates, team hitting quota, average deal sizes);
- Development (team velocity, headcounts, product cycle time) and much more!
Okay, how can I access Dashboards?
To enable Dashboards in any pipe, you must be the pipe admin and access the Pipe Tools.
Click on the Apps button to check all apps you can add to the pipe; Dashboards will be available there.
Once the add-on is active, you can access it from the pipe's header (example image below).
Don’t let any information slip away!
Dashboards' main page is where all of your charts will be presented.
You can view, edit, rename and delete any chart here. It’s even possible to change their size to fit the screen as you wish.
To create a new chart from scratch, just click on the button + Add Chart and begin the customization.
Here’s where you’re going to build the dashboard based on three main indicators:
- Measures: numerical values on which mathematical functions can be applied. They can be numbers, currencies and Pipefy-related fields (such as card counting);
- Dimensions: qualitative data that don't integrate calculations. For example, dates, assignees, phases, labels and so on. These are the general attributes and fields of the cards;
- Time: the dimensions based on time and that can be grouped by granularity. For example, the last 30 days, the last seven days, daily data, etc. You can choose the period you want.
From card count to lead time, you can set different combinations to analyze indicators such as card attributes, assignees, phases, due dates, and so on.
ou can also choose the chart formats that best fit your demands, like pies, tables, numbers, lines, areas, calendars, and bars.
Keep in mind that the data here is updated every hour.
When all the customization is done, just click on the button + Add To Dashboard and check the new chart.
Set what’s relevant for you and keep up with the data whenever you want.
What about Pipe Reports/Pipe Metrics?
They still operate normally but have customization and combinations limitations when compared to Dashboards:
- With Reports, even though you can gather and filter cards’ information to export as tables, it’s not possible to visualize the info in charts.
- Metrics do show charts related to the process lead time and card details, but it’s not possible to customize the info you want and how you want to see it.
That’s why we build Dashboards, a feature in which you can combine data and charts with total control and no need to understand codes or big formulas!
Start to build now the key metrics you want and unlock a higher level of workflow knowledge to deliver better results.
The early-access for the Beta version is already available!