What are company reports?
Pipefy enables users to create and save company level reports by combining and filtering the data of two or more pipes.
Users can only see the information in the pipes and saved reports that they have Member, Admin or Read-only permission in.
When can company reports be used?
Company reports can be used in many different situations, such as:
- Keeping track of all the activities their team (or specific team members) are working on (in different pipes);
- Getting key information from multiple pipes at the same time;
- Generating KPIs for the entire company;
- Exporting data from multiple Pipes;
- Building your own version of "My tasks" using filters;
Accessing Company reports
To access your company reports, simply click on the reports option in your company header (between database and apps&integrations):
If you already have reports saved, you'll be redirected to a screen where you can either access your saved reports or create a new report. If you don't, you'll be redirected to the screen where you can create a new report with the following options:
1. Open a report from your saved reports or create a new report;
2. Select from the list of the pipes your member of, which ones you want to see in your report:
3. After you select the pipes you can add filters by clicking the 'Add filter' option:
With the filters you can filter your pipes' data by: ID, title, current phase, labels, due date, creator, assignee, finished at, created at, updated at, last comment and last comment at.
4. Save your report (with the pipes and filters you've added) so you can access them at any time;
5. Choose which of the general card attributes you want to display in your report.
6. Export your report's data in a .xls format. You can choose to either download the data or receive a download URL in your email: