Your pipe’s permissions are not directly related to your company's permissions. Each pipe’s permissions can be managed separately, allowing you to choose who will have access to each of your pipes and how much access they'll have within each of these pipes.
If you’ve determined a pipe is public, anyone in your organization will see it on the company dashboard and be able to join it.
If you make the pipe private, Pipefy will only allow company admin or users who have been invited to access it. The reason for that is to give you better control of who accesses/edits your pipe's information..
The ‘members’ page of each pipe provides an overview of the members in a pipe, and the role (permission level) they have. Pipefy currently offers 5 different permission levels within a pipe:
- Read only: Read only users can view all cards and leave comments on them;
- Restricted view: Users with restricted view can create new cards but they're only allowed to view/edit cards that are they created or that were assigned to them;
- Start form only: These users can only access the pipe's start form to create new cards. They can't view/edit any cards, even the ones they've created;
- Pipe member: Pipe members can create new cards as well as access all of the pipe’s existing cards to edit/move them across the pipe;
- Pipe admin: Pipe admin users can do everything within the pipe (create, edit and delete cards) as well as edit the pipe’s settings.