Setting up the Email Inbox feature is not hard at all.
1. First step, access your Pipe’s settings by clicking the settings wheel on the upper right corner of your Pipe Dashboard;
2. Now, access your Start Form settings by clicking on the ‘Start Form’-tab;
3. Scroll down your Start Form settings until you find the ‘Advanced Options’, click on Email Inbox. There’ll be a checkbox so you can enable the service, check it;
4. After you check the box, a few options will be shown on your screen:
5. Now, match the fields to determine how the information received in your unique email address will be shown on your Card
Some information requires that you add a specific type of Field on your Start Form settings, such as long text for the content, e-mail for the sender’s e-mail or attachment if you want archives to be attached to your Cards.
After you’re done with matching your Fields, just save and you’re be good to go.
You probably noticed your Pipe already comes with a customized e-mail address to which e-mails must be sent in order to create a new card. If you wish to use your personalized domain address, it won’t be a problem.
Most email services out there offer you the option to forward emails to another address. All you need to do is create an account with the address you wish (such as email@example.com) and setup all incoming e-mails to be forwarded to the e-mail address Pipefy provides you.
Here are some links to how to setup email forwarding on a few popular email provider: