Initial values display a connected card in a public form. People that enter the form can view it, but can not edit it.
It's especially useful if you need to share specific information with determined stakeholders through the form.
Follow these steps:
To begin, add a connection field to the start form. It will contain the initial value.
Tip: You can show or hide this field on the form with a conditional.
2. Copy the link of the form's public version and open it in a new tab.
3. On the page's URL, type in a question mark [?] to the link.
4. Then, next to the question mark [?], type in the field's name.
5. Next to the question mark and the field's name, type in an equal [=] symbol.
6. In your pipe, select the card you want to connect with another card. You can create this connection in the card itself.
7. Open the connected card and copy its ID number, located at the page's URL.
Great! Now, open the tab with your public form.
8. Paste the card's ID number at the public form's link.
Refresh the page and you're done!