Before being able to generate a PDF in your pipe, the pipe admin needs to first create a PDF template and publish it for use.
Once a PDF template is published, the PDF top button will appear on all cards in the pipe and any pipe member can generate and download a PDF from any card.
1. Open a card in your pipe.
2. Click on the PDF top button.
3. You should see a list of PDF templates. Click on the PDF template you want to use. (image of card with PDF top button with menu and templates)
4. A preview of the PDF will be created. Please note, the preview does not show page breaks. The page breaks will be inserted when the PDF is downloaded.
5. Click on the download button to save the PDF to your computer.