Estimated reading time: 4 min
What are company reports?
Pipefy enables users to create and save company level reports by combining and filtering the data of two or more pipes.
Users can only see the information in the pipes and saved reports that they have member, admin or read-only permission in.
Attention! To view a saved report, the user needs to have one of the permissions mentioned above in all pipes selected in the report. If you can't see a report one of your colleagues created, maybe you don't have the necessary permission in one or more pipes.
While pipe reports offer the possibility of displaying all the fields in all of the pipe's phases, in company reports Pipefy only displays the general aspects that are common to all pipes: card ID, card title, current phase, pipe name, labels, due date, creator, assignees, created at, finished at, updated at, last comment and last comment at.
If you need to extract further information from your processes you'll need to use pipe reports.
When can company reports be used?
Company reports can be used in many different scenarios, such as:
- Keeping track of all the activities a team (or a specific team member) is working on (in different pipes);
- Getting key information from multiple pipes at the same time;
- Generating KPIs for the entire company;
- Exporting data from multiple Pipes;
- Building your own version of "My tasks" using filters;
Accessing Company reports
To access your company reports, simply click in the reports icon in the sidebar in the left side of the screen:
If you already have saved reports, you'll be redirected to a screen where you can either access your saved reports or create a new report.
If you don't, you'll be redirected to the screen where you can create a new report with the following options:
1. Open a report from your saved reports or create a new report;
2. Select from the list of the pipes which ones you want to see in your report. Don't forget, you need to have specific permissions in all selected pipes to create/view company reports.
3. After you select the pipes you can add filters by clicking the 'Add filter' option. With the filters you can filter your pipes' data by: ID, title, current phase, labels, due date, creator, assignee, finished at, created at, updated at, last comment and last comment at.
You can combine filters using the and/or options to create more complex filtering scenarios.
4. Save your report (with the pipes and filters you've added) so you can access them at any time.
5. Choose which of the general card attributes you want to display in your report.
You can adjust the width and order of the columns as you see fit.
6. Export your report's data in a .xls format. You can choose to either download the data or receive a download URL in your email:
Important: Pipefy only exports reports with 30k lines or less. If your report (either company or pipe) encompasses more than 30 thousand cards, only the first 30k lines will be exported. We suggest adding filters to extract information within the established limits.