Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) is a Microsoft cloud service that manages platform access. As it offers single and multi-factor authentication, it protects your company's employees from cyber-attacks while working on a system.
You can integrate this tool to Pipefy to easily manage company members and permissions levels. Add, edit, and delete users at once, instead of doing it manually one by one.
This integration increases your IT governance since there is no need to ask for admin users on Pipefy to manage members directly in our tool.
To integrate Pipefy to Azure AD, you need to:
Have a premium account on Azure Active Directory with a P2 license.
Be a super administrator of the organization on Pipefy.
Here is how to create the connection and test it:
Connecting Pipefy to Azure AD step by step
1. Access the Azure Active Directory (AAD) portal.
2. At the AAD admin center, select the section Enterprise applications in the favorite sections at the left pane.
3. Once on the Enterprise applications page, click the New application button.
4. When on the Browse Azure AD Gallery page, select the Create your own application button. It will open a new modal on the right side of the page.
5. On this modal, fill the new app name field with the value Pipefy and make sure the option Integrate any other application you don’t find in the gallery (Non-gallery) is selected. You will be redirected to the new overview page.
6. In the created application overview page, select the Provisioning section on the left pane.
7. If it’s your first time configuring a new application, you might be redirected to a page with a Get started button. Click it, and you will be redirected.
8. Once on the Provisioning page:
Select the Automatic option in the Provisioning mode dropdown.
Fill the Secret Token field with an Pipefy authorization Token. This token must be generated by an organization super_admin in Pipefy already logged in to our platform.
9. After filling both Tenant URL and Secret Token fields, press the Test Connection button.
If everything succeeds, you will see the following message informing that the credentials were authorized:
If not, contact our support team.
10. Finally, press the Save button.
11. On Settings:
If you want to add your users to Pipefy, choose Sync only assigned users and groups.
When you complete the integration, check out how to create and delete users and how to create groups to manage members according to their permission level.