Estimated reading time: 5 minutes
Who can access dashboards?
Pipe admins and members, but admins can manage roles and change permissions.
Basic plan available for free and paid accounts
If you’re new to Pipefy
Read this article to learn more: What are dashboards?
How to create a dashboard
1. Access the Dashboards tool in your pipe's header.
2. Click Create dashboard.
Then, click Add chart.
4. A dashboard is composed of one or more charts that analyze specific data. To create a chart, you have to choose:
A time group
A measure is the numeric data from your pipe, and a dimension is the qualitative data (card titles, assignees, etc).
A time group is the period of analysis. If you don't select one, Pipefy will consider all data since the pipe was created.
5. If you want specific data, add some filters. This option appears after you define a measure, a dimension, and a time group.
6. Then, select the presentation mode, or the way you’d like your data visualized. Options include a table, a bar, a pie, or various other chart formats.
7. Save the chart and preview it in the dashboard.
To analyze the purchasing process and get the total amount spent by departments, select:
Measure = total cost
Dimension = department
Time = all time
To see how many candidates were approved last month in a recruitment process, select:
Measure = cards count (since each card corresponds to a candidate)
Dimension = current phase
Time group = in the last 30 days
Filter = current phase equals offer accepted
In a sales pipeline, verify each vendor's performance in the past week by selecting:
Measure = cards count
Dimension = assignee's name
Time group = created last week
How to check chart details
For additional visibility into the data that’s included in your chart, you can also zoom into card details to see where the chart information is coming from.
Click on the columns, charts, graphs, tables, or whatever data visualization presentation mode you are using to open card details. Then, click on the URL to access the card itself.
Grow core Process Management skills with Pipefy Academy courses. Learn how to make the most out of Pipefy’s features to improve the way you work!
Join the Pipefy Community to keep track of Pipefy events, webinars, and brand new releases.