Estimated reading time: 3 min
Pipefy offers two kinds of reports:
- Pipe report: Extract data from a specific pipe.
- Company report: Combine and filter the data of two or more pipes
Step by step - Pipe Report
This is what your reports dashboard looks like. If you already have a saved report and want to access it, click on it to open it. If you’d like to create a new one, click the ‘Create new report’ option.
This is the first screen you see after clicking the ‘Create new report’ button. The standard columns displayed on all new reports are ‘title’, ‘current phase’, ‘creator’ and ‘created at.' Each line is a card in your pipe.
On the top right of your screen you can find three buttons:
1. Formula: The formula function works for number or currency fields.
Once you enable it, a field will appear where you can choose to display the sum, average, minimum value or maximum value.
2. Field select: You can customize the information you want to see in your report by clicking the second button. When you select it, it will open a dropdown menu with all phases and fields in your pipe. Check the boxes of the fields you want displayed in this report.
3. Export: When clicking on the export icon, your report will be converted in XSLX format. You can choose to download it straight from Pipefy or to receive a download link in your registered email. From there, you can extract your data and work with it within other software.
Important: Pipefy only exports reports with 30k lines or less. If your report (either company or pipe) encompasses more than 30 thousand cards, only the first 30k lines will be exported.
Filtering your data
On the left side of the reports dashboard, you'll find the filtering options. You can choose to filter the data in your process based on any of the general attributes and fields of your processes.
You can add filters to only view cards that are currently in the negotiation phase and have been assigned to Chewie, like this:
Each field type offers different filtering options, date type fields (date, due date and datetime) offer 3 options:
- Period (specific periods of time, such as today, current week, previous week, etc.);
- Relative (less/exactly or more than X days ago or ahead);
- Absolute (before/after/on a specific date).
We recommend exploring all the filtering options to figure out which ones work best for your process' needs.
Attention! Pipe reports only allow you to create "and" filters. It doesn't currently offer the possibility of changing "and" to "or".
Saving your report
Once you’re satisfied with the layout of your report, you can save it. By saving a report, you're basically creating a template for the report, with all columns already set in place.
The report will be updated whenever more cards fit the established criteria/filters. The possibility to save your reports is especially useful if you want to measure different things within one single pipe.
You can find the blue ‘save report’ button in the lower left corner of your screen.