Estimated reading time: 2 minutes
To open your user settings, click on your profile picture in the upper right corner of the screen, then on 'account preferences'.
Inside your user settings you can edit your personal information such as profile image, name, username, email (unless you're required to login using Google), language, timezone and password.
You can also enable/disable multi-factor authentication and delete your account - be careful, though. If you delete your account, there's no going back!
From the user settings section, you can also access your notifications preferences and personal access tokens:
Inside the ‘notifications’ settings, you can:
- Enable or disable email notifications for all your pipes;
- Customize which email notifications you wish to receive for each pipe within each company.
Enable or disable notifications
The first section of the page allows you to enable or disable the following email notifications for all pipes and all companies you are in. These are the currently available notifications:
- When you get added to a pipe or company or mentioned/assigned to a card;
- When a card is moved, expires, becomes late or overdue;
- When a new comment or checklist is created.
You can only enable/disable the notifications sent via email. In app (and mobile) notifications can't be customized.
If you wish to be notified of different things in different pipes, you can setup your default notifications preferences and change the specific settings for each pipe.
When setting up custom notifications, don't forget to save after you finish setting up each pipe!