Sending an email using the email messaging feature is really easy and it’ll help save a lot of time you’d spend going through overflowing email inboxes looking for specific email responses.
Here’s what you must do to send an email from inside a card:
1. Open the card you want to send the email from and click the email management icon on the sidebar menu on the left side of the card;
2. Click the ‘create new’ button;
3. Insert the email information:
- 1. From: this is your card’s customized email, any replies sent to this address will be logged into your email management tab;
- 2. To: add the email address(es) of the person (people) you want to send the email to;
- 3. Cc and Bcc: add the email address(es) of the person (people) you want to send the email to as Cc or Bcc
- 4. Subject: the subject line the message recipient will see in his/her inbox;
- 5. Body: the content of your email. You can write it using plain text (using a text editor to add headings, format text or add hyperlinks/images) or HTML;
4. After you’re done writing the email, hit send and you’re done. The email will be logged in the email management tab and, when the person/people reply the response will appear on the email management tab as well.
You can also reply to an email without even having to leave Pipefy (or close the card). Simply click ‘reply to this conversation’, write the email and send it.