Estimated reading time: 3 minutes
How to customize your public form?
A public form is a public representation of a pipe's start form (click here to learn more about what a public form is and how it works).
Pipefy offers a few customization options to make your public form match your company's visual ID, such as the example below:
How to customize a public form?
Customizing your public form is really easy. The first thing you need to do is click the "share" button on your start form (the same one you click to make the form shareable) and a pop-up window will appear.
Click on "customize your public form" to access the public form customization options.
There are quite a few options to customize your public form:
1. Form image: This is the image that appears in the box on top of your form's title. You can use it to upload your company logo or any other image that relates directly to the form. You can crop and/or resize the image you upload within Pipefy;
2. Form title: It's your form's title. If you leave this option blank Pipefy will automatically display your company name;
3. Form description: Use the form's description to tell people more about this form or provide instructions about it;
4. Button title: The words in the button at the bottom of your form (eg. Submit!);
5. Brand color: Your brand color will be displayed in the form's button and/or the form title (only if you leave it blank);
6. Background: Use this option to customize the background of your public form's page.
You can choose a solid color as your form's background and/or use an image from the ones provided by Unsplash. When using a solid color you can choose from the available colors or create your own.
When using an image you can only search and choose from the available options (powered by Unsplash).
7. Collect email addresses: You can choose if (and how) you want to collect the emails from the users that submit entries in your public form.
If you choose to collect emails through the default setup, your form will have a new stage after users hit the 'submit' button to ask for their email. Submitting email addresses can be required or optional.
If you choose to select it through a field (if you already have an email field in your form, for example, you'll be able to choose among your form's email fields. You can make it mandatory/optional in the email field settings.
By turning this option on, your users will receive a confirmation email with the data of the request they've just submitted. If you don't want them to receive this email or if you have a template of your own setup, simply switch this option off.
8. Submitted message: This is the message that appears once people click your form's button to submit the information;
9. Show Pipefy branding: Pipefy enterprise plan allows you to choose the option of showing (or not) the "powered by Pipefy" icon on the lower right corner of the form's page;
10. Show a "submit another response button": Choose this option if you want to display a button along with the submitted message so users can submit another response to your form;