Estimated reading time: 3 minutes
A Public Form is a shareable representation of a pipe's Start Form when it is made available outside of Pipefy.
To learn more about forms, click here.
Pipefy offers customization options to make your public form match your company's visual identity, such as a specific background image or color, company logo, descriptions, etc.
There are two ways to find the customization screen:
1) Click on the Share button located in the right corner of the pipe header. Then, click on Customize to be redirected to the form editing screen.
2) Click on the Form button in the pipe header. Then, click Edit to access the form editing screen. In the editing screen, you can access the public settings by clicking on Public View.
Whichever way you choose, you will access the same customization page where you can make different configurations. Here are some of the features:
1. Public form: Here you can enable or disable the public form and copy the link to share it.
2. Add a logo: This is the image that appears in the box on top of your form's title. You can use it to upload your company logo or any other image that relates to the form. You can crop and/or resize the image you upload within Pipefy.
3. Form title: If you leave this option blank Pipefy will automatically display your company name.
4. Form description: Use the form's description to tell people more about this form or provide instructions about it.
5. Button title: The word in the button at the bottom of your form (eg. Submit).
6. Brand color: Your brand color will be displayed in the form's button and/or the form title (only if you leave it blank).
7. Background: Use this option to customize the background of your public form's page. You can choose a color as your form's background and/or use an image from the ones provided. When using a color, you can choose from the available colors or create your own.
When using an image, you can only search and choose from the available options powered by Unsplash (a source for free, usable images).
8. Requesters can track the status of their cards: This provides access to cards' status through a link sent via email.
If you choose to collect emails through the default setup, users will be sent to a new page after users hit the Submit button to ask for their email.
Submitting email addresses can be required or optional. Learn more.
If you choose to select it through a field, you'll be able to choose among your form's email fields. You can make it mandatory/optional in the email field settings.
🔔 Attention: By turning on this option, users will receive a confirmation email with a copy of the request they've submitted. If you don't want them to receive the email or if you have an email template set up, simply switch this option off.
Lastly, you have three final options:
Show Pipefy branding: Enterprise plans allow you to choose the option of showing (or not) the powered by Pipefy icon on the corner of the page.
Show a submit another response button: Choose this option if you want to display a button along with the submitted message so users can submit another response to your form.
Fill with the same values that were used on the last submission: Automatically fill in the form with the last information submitted.
Start building the key metrics you want now and unlock a higher level of knowledge of your processes to deliver better results.