Estimated reading time: 2 min
What is the PDF Generator?
At some point, we've all needed to show a coworker or customer information contained in our pipe's cards.
But when that coworker or customer didn't have access to your pipes, your options were limited and cumbersome.
Now, with the PDF generator, you can create beautiful PDFs using card information and share them with people outside of your pipe.
When can the PDF Generator be used?
Here are some examples of when you may want to use the PDF Generator:
- Creating an invoice for a customer;
- Summarizing a user's request;
- Generating an audit trail of the activities performed during a process.
Only pipe admins and pipe members can generate PDFs with this feature. Restricted view, read-only and start form only permission are not able to generate PDFs.
Would you like to watch a video to understand PDF Generator? Click below!
How do I create and generate PDFs?
We're glad you asked! Check out the following help articles:
- How to create a PDF template
- How to use the PDF template editor
- How to generate and download a PDF
- Unavailable dynamic fields in the PDF generator
Only pipe admins can create and edit PDF templates and enable the feature to be used in a pipe.