Estimated reading time: 3 minutes
You can add files to your email templates and submit them directly from your cards.
Adding an attachment to an email
1. First, access your pipe. Then, click on the Emails button, next to the Forms button.
2. As you click, you can view your Shared Inbox. There, you can manage your emails and compose new ones.
3. To create an email, click on the Compose email button.
4. Then, select the card from which you want to submit the email.
5. By clicking, the editing space will open. There, you can apply an existing email template to the email message — or, you can create one from scratch.
6. Add an attachment to the email by clicking on the paper clip icon.
7. Add an attachment to the email by clicking on the paper clip icon.
And, there you go! Your attachment will be listed at the bottom of the email, as you can see in this example:
If you want to know how to better manage your emails in Pipefy, you can watch the video below: