Estimated reading time: 5 minutes
What is a Card?
A Card is a visual, detailed representation of a unique activity in your pipe.
There are endless possibilities of what a Card can be in your operation.
A Card can be:
A purchase request;
A new candidate in the recruiting process;
An opportunity in the sales funnel;
Or, any other piece of information that you need to collect, organize and execute throughout the process.
Anatomy of a Card
Cards move laterally from left to right through the phases of your process.
Whenever a card is moved from one phase to another, people assigned to execute it must provide different information according to the operation's progress.
This is an open card. It's divided into main sections: the right side and the left side.
The history of this card. Information from previous phases or collected through the start form.
Card's title: can be imported from previous phases and it's editable at any moment.
Assignees: members of this pipe that must deal with the Card at this phase.
Due date: it is the due date that you must define for this Card to be concluded at this step. Click to add or remove a date.
Labels: customizable labels with different colors and titles, which helps your team to identify specific Cards at any phase.
Preference buttons: enable or disable specific functions in the Card, like Attachments, Checklists, Comments and more.
Fields previously filled out in previous phases.
Here are the fields you've added to this specific phase.
This is the information you or your team must provide and/or actions you must perform before moving the card on to the next phase.
7. Current phase: the phase's title (it can't be edited through the open card).
8. Fields: fields that you or your team must fill out at this step of the process.
9. Customize this phase fields: edit, move or delete this phase's fields and adapt them according to your operation.
10. Activity: pipe members' comments and actions (editing fields, moving cards, filling out with information) at this phase.
11. Move to: phases that the Card can be moved to, once is completed at the current phase.
12. Edit Options: enable or disable phases that this Card can be moved.
Remember: every card that enters this specific phase will see these same fields.
The information you'll input into the fields, however, is unique.
Watch the video below and give the first step to create and customize Cards in your pipe: