Estimated reading time: 5 minutes
A Card represents a unique activity in a Pipe.
There are endless possibilities of what a Card can be in your process:
A purchase order in a Purchase Process
A candidate in a Recruitment Process
An opportunity in a Sales Funnel
Or any other intake you need to collect, execute, and deliver in a process.
Anatomy of a Card
Left side of the Card
This side displays the history of a card. Information from previous phases or collected through the Start Form.
Assignees: Members of this Pipe who can be assigned to fulfill this request, demand, task (or whatever you want the Card to be).
Due date: A date that you can set for this Card to be concluded. You can remove, add, and change this date as you want.
Labels: Identifiers that you can customize with different colors and titles at any moment of the process.
Top buttons: Fields that you can enable for quick access in Cards.
Initial Form and previous Phases: Information previously collected via Start Form and previous Phases of the Pipe.
Right side of the Card
This is the information that your team must complete in order to move this Card to the next phases.
7. Current phase: This is the Phase's name — which you can edit.
8. Fields: Information you must fill out in order to accomplish a demand, task, request (and whatever your Card means) in this Phase.
9. Customize this phase fields: Click on this button to edit, move, or delete the fields in this Phase and customize them according to your process.
10. Activities: Comments and actions (such as editing fields or moving Cards, for example) performed by members of this Pipe.
11. Move to: Phases to which you can move this Card.
12. Edit options: By clicking, you can enable or disable the Phases where this Card can be moved.