Estimated reading time: 5 minutes
Cards are a key piece of your process because they carry all the required information to unlock workflows.
They can represent a sales opportunity, a request, or a new application, for example.
You can create and customize as many cards as you want in a pipe using different field types and rules.
In this article, you will learn:
How to create cards?
Every time you fill out a pipe's Start Form, it will automatically create a new card.
There are two ways of creating cards through the start form.
Click on the button with a plus sign, located next to the first phase's name.
Or, click on the button with a plus sign, located on the pipe's footer.
3. By clicking, you will open the start form. Then, fill in the fields with information, submit and you're done!
You can also create cards using these other tools:
📌 Note: As a default, Pipefy moves new cards to the first phase of the pipe, but you can edit the other phase's settings to enable users to move new cards in other phases as well.
How to edit cards
When a card moves from one phase to another, it will carry the same fields from the current phase and a history from the previous ones.
If you want to add a new field to a card, you have to customize its phase.
There are 2 ways to add a new field to a card:
Open the card and click on + to customize this phase fields. Select the field type you want to add, give it a name, and save it.
2. Open the card and click on Phase settings.
3. A field can be editable on the other phases. Click on the switch button to activate/deactivate this option.
4. To edit the current information of a card, hover your mouse over the field.
5. A pencil-shaped button will appear. Click on it and modify the information as you need. Don't forget to save.
To change a card's title, open the card, click on the title, type the new version, and click outside of it to automatically save it.
How to delete cards
Open the card and click on the three dots on the right side. Then, select delete this card.
After you confirm, that's it. The card is gone for good!
📌 When you delete a card, you will lose all information inside of it.
Join Pipefy's Community to share your questions, ideas, and give feedback about our product.