Estimated reading time: 6 minutes
Process management can be divided into three main steps:
- Collecting inputs (candidates applications, purchase orders, new customers, leads or marketing requests, for example)
- Executing (following the steps and phases of the process to get to the expected output)
- Reporting and analyzing metrics.
This article specifically covers the first step of a process: input collection.
To kick off your workflow, it’s fundamental to have all needed information at once to avoid rework.
Different processes involve different types of inputs and stakeholders. In Pipefy, there are several ways to set how to receive information, benefiting not only you and your team but also your internal and external clients.
📌 Start Form
To standardize the information you need to receive from stakeholders to start running your company's operations, begin setting it up on a Start Form. Customize fields in different formats (text, currency, email, attachment, etc.), make it mandatory (or not) to fill in each field, and build as you wish.
Only members added to your pipe with Admin permission can edit it, and then use it as a base for all other types of shareable forms that non-Pipefy members will access too.
📌 Public Form (one of Pipefy’s most loved capabilities!)
Once you and your team define the format that the process' inputs should be received, it’s possible to share it through a Public Form with an URL or embed it on your company’s website.
All responses will be sent to your pipe, in the first phase of the process, in the form of a new card.
For example, in a Recruitment Process:
- After defining the candidate requirements on the Start Form, the HR team will share the public link on LinkedIn.
- Then, interested parties will send accurate information to the department (without accessing the company's pipe)
- The recruiter will receive all responses in card format, in the first phase of the recruitment process, in an organized and controlled way.
Or for a Purchase Process, you’ll simply share your form’s link within the company and all requests come to you in a single channel, saving you time from chasing information around.
The same applies to any other process, such as purchase orders or customer onboarding, for example.
What is the best way to control your process' information? Centralize all of them!
Make all Public Forms you want available in a single place with Portals. With them, your team can control more than one form and make them easily accessible to internal or external customers.
In an HR department, for example, you might have several job openings for your company. You can concentrate them in a single portal and the candidate will select the job they’re applying for.
📌 Requests' Status
Also, those who make requests to your team can follow the status of their requests and know when they are being executed, completed, or paused.
This, without your team's efforts to send emails or respond to tickets to update internal and external customers.
In case you need to create cards in a bulk, Pipefy’s Importer will quickly help you. Let’s say you have a spreadsheet with potential customers and your team needs to contact them. Through Importer, all contacts will take the shape of cards in Pipefy, providing full visibility of your sales funnel.
Integrate Pipefy with any other software to streamline your workflow.
- A deal won in your CRM can automatically become a new customer to be onboarded using Pipefy.
- Purchase Order is approved by your team in Pipefy, automatically create a payment order in your accounting system.
Your options are endless, independently of your department or process type.
📌 Email Inbox
To avoid wasting time looking for emails exchanged in your inbox, sync it with Pipefy and centralize all requests in a single place: your pipe.
With Pipefy, requests are made efficient for anyone, from anywhere.