There are two ways to access your phase's settings:
- Click on the three dots next to the phase's name then on 'edit this phase':
- Or click on the gear icon in the upper right corner of the screen, click on 'phases' then in the name of the phase you wish to edit:
In the phase settings you can edit everything about your phase:
- This phase is an end of process: this option makes a phase the end (or ends) of your process. When you move cards to this phase they'll be considered finished/inactive;
- Allow creating cards in this phase: this option displays the '+' button for creating new cards (normally only displayed in the first phase of the pipe) in this phase.
4. Advanced Options:
- Assigned: this option automatically assigns all cards that enter this phase to one or more members of your team. If you don't want cards to be automatically assigned to anyone, just leave this option blank;
- E-mail templates: set up custom email messages to be sent (automatically or manually) from this phase of your pipe;
- Description: add a short, concise description of this phase, to be displayed at the bottom of the phase in the pipe's kanban view;
- Late alert: define a maximum time (SLA) for a card to stay in this phase.