Estimated reading time: 2 minutes
Important: Only pipe admin users can access phase settings to edit them!
To access your phase settings, click on the 3 dots next to the name on the phase, then on 'edit this phase'.
You can also open the phase settings by opening a card in that phase, clicking on the three dots in the upper right corner and selecting 'edit this phase'
Here's what you can edit from your phase settings:
- This phase is an end of process: this option makes a phase the end (or ends) of your process. When you move cards to this phase they'll be considered finished/inactive and will no longer trigger any alert;
- Allow creating cards in this phase: this option displays the '+' button for creating new cards (normally only displayed in the first phase of the pipe) in this phase. Users will still have to fill in the start form to create cards in different phases.
4. Advanced options:
- Assigned: If you select one or more users in this section, all cards that enter this phase will be automatically assigned to them. If you don't want cards to be automatically assigned to anyone, just leave this option blank. When this option is active, it'll automatically remove any previously added assignee and replace them with the new ones;
- Email templates: Set up custom email messages to be sent (automatically or manually) from this phase of your pipe;
- Description: Add a short, concise description of this phase, to be displayed at the bottom of the phase in the pipe's kanban view;
- Late alert: Define a maximum time (SLA) for a card to stay in this phase.