What is Pipefy?
Pipefy is the Work Management platform that empowers do-ers to organize and control their work in a single place, allowing anyone to streamline and automate any business process on their own.
When do-ers have the tools they need to improve their work, without relying on anyone else, there’s no limit to what they can accomplish. That’s why Pipefy enhances agility, upgrades efficiency and delivers augmented customer value through optimization of workflows, granting higher quality outcomes.
Setup your first Pipe
In this step, we will customize the pipe so that it matches your process.
1. Open one of the pipes on your dashboard.
2. Review the phases in the pipe.
3. Add/edit/delete phases so that the pipe matches your process.
4. Review the start form. The start form is the initial set of data you will collect at the beginning of your process.
5. If necessary, add/edit/delete fields from the start form.
6. Review each phase to validate the information that is being collected in each phase.
7. If necessary, add/edit/delete fields from each phase.
Using your Pipe
- Click the “+” button to open the start form. Fill out the start form and click on the create button to generate a new card.
2. As you collect information, you can open a card to record the information.
3. When you are done with a step in your process, move your card to the next step in your process by dragging the card from one column to the next.
4. When a card reaches the final step, that card is considered done!
Pipefy has a wealth of features to help you manage and automate your processes. Click on the links below to find out more.
- Setup due dates or late alerts
- Conditionally show fields in your forms
- Automate actions in your pipe (automatically move, assign or create cards when specific steps are completed)
- Automatically send emails when specific steps are completed
- Allow users to create cards through publicly accessible forms
- Allow users to create cards through emails
- Build reports to track what’s going on in your pipe
- Create a database to store information that will be used repeatedly in your processes (product lists, customer lists, employee lists, etc.)
- Generate PDFs from your cards to distribute outside of your department or company
- Import existing data into your pipes
- Make connections between cards in the same or different pipes